Sunday, September 2, 2007

oooh, look at me - I'm blogging!

I've been flirting with the idea of a blog for years, just never wanted to take the time to set it up and do it, and do it regularly. I think I attempted a my space a few years ago after I tore my ACL playing ball, because I was really disappointed in what I found while doing research - lots of medical facts about the surgery & options, not so much about people's personal un-edited experience afterwords. I think I deleted it shortly after creating it...

Anyways, here we go again. Not really for any particular purpose other than sharing my thoughts and ideas, in case anyone is ever interested. I have lots of ideas. I think most of them are pretty decent, but then again - my opinion is slightly biased...

In a nutshell, I'm VERY happily married for 6 years now, have two kids 11 and 15 (what fun), and three dogs - a red dobie (Satina - 3 yrs), a black dobie (Shelby - almost a year), and a short & fat chocolate lab (Cocomo - go figure - he's 9 yrs). I'm a relatively green project manager, not as technical as I'd like to be, work more lately than I'd like to to be - but I LOVE MY JOB. I play slow pitch softball, both league and tournaments here in sunny Florida, crochet when I remember to, watch tv when Heros or Grey's Anatomy is on, and fly by the seat of my pants more than I don't... Getting ready to go back to school to finish my bachelor's - I want Software Engineering, but can't find it offered at the host of local universities, so it's probably gonna be a BSIT from Phoenix or St. Leos...

No comments: