Sunday, September 9, 2007

Improvements... Well, kinda

Today is Sunday, September 9th (I almost typed August, then had to check the calendar to find out what day it is... knew it was Sunday, clueless on the date). My bathroom still isn't done. It is painted (went with a solid color on the walls), and the tile is grouted, but still no sink and no toilet. My son returned to school on Thursday and Friday, had an excellent day both days, and I actually worked at work. So that's definitely an improvement.

I spent the day yesterday in Sarasota playing ball, and my husband spent the day at his buddy's house finishing a project, then came home, went to the store, and went back to his friend's to watch a fight last night. I got home around 10:30/11:00 last night, and slept in gloriously late today in between knocks and screams of permission to enter the bedroom to go to the bathroom. Today I was thinking we'd finish the bathroom, and as much as I don't want to move today, it would at least be done and I wouldn't have to wake up several times a night or morning for another week to grant entrance to the only bathroom with a toilet in our house. Ha!! Not so much... Danny went golfing this morning. "Oh, I didn't tell you?" Nope, I'm certain I would've remembered that I wouldn't see you the entire weekend except to sleep. But have fun. Really.

I'll stay home and start the laundry, say "no" fifteen times to shopping requests, and lots of other fun stuff. Actually, maybe we will go shopping... Advil is onboard now, so it might not hurt so much to move in a little bit...

No comments: