Sunday, September 30, 2007

October already!?!

Wow, I'm really bad at this blogging thing. I don't think I've posted two days in a row yet...

I can't believe it's October already. It seems like the kids just started school a couple of weeks ago... Maybe it's that way because of all the hours I was putting in at work when they started school (ya' think?), or maybe it's because the week days fly by, then the weekends are gone in two blinks - it's just not fair! It's gonna be Christmas WAYYYY before I'm ready!!!

Anyways, Danny had a birthday last weekend - I think I already gave the play by play of that weekend. This weekend, my Dad had a birthday, which I missed because Danny & I were playing softball in a co-ed tournament at Disney's Wide World of Sports. (I didn't find out about his party until a week before - we were already committed to play and incredibly, didn't have 3 extra guys and girls like we normally do when we play co-ed tourneys). We did ok at our tournament, 4 wins, 2 losses - we wound up taking the kids out of school Friday, then stayed over Friday night, played until 11:00 pm Saturday night when we lost our second game (we had a LOOONNNNNGGGG rain delay between 5:30 and 8:00) then hit the road and got home around 1:30 am Sunday morning. Needless to say, we slept in as late as parently possible this morning, then had a lazy day of grocery shopping and laundry and tv watching. Then I made the mistake of checking my email - I was off Friday, and I hate walking in Monday not knowing what I'm in for. Oh, who am I kidding - it's Sunday night and Danny's at his mom's, so I cheat and work a little most Sunday nights... We joke at work that it's like crack - it's a horrible addiction. So, here I am, almost midnight and still up and online. Yippee doo.

No comments: